Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wow! It has Been Awhile.

I haven't written a post here at The Digital Napkin since May of this year. I apologize for being away so long. I have been busy.

Since I am starting fresh I thought I would change the look a little. I hope you like it. I've been spending a great deal of time over at Squidoo.com and I have to tell you I'm having a blast. The site is very easy to use and allows me to create as many lenses (pages) as I want. I'm also earning money every month which is nice.

Check out a few of my lenses:

  • My StumbleUpon Gallery - This is a gallery of images, video clips, music links and links to travel destinations that I've gather from my stumbles. Please take a look and tell me what you think.
  • My Personal Lens - In my opinion this is much better than the MySpace page I have and I get a more traffic to it. (Did I mention I also make money)
  • My Squidoo Lensography - This simply a collection of my main lenses. A lens is simply Squidoo for a page.
Squidoo is addictive and allows you to really exercise your creativity. Any idea, is a good idea at Squidoo.

No comments: