Friday, January 26, 2007

Bankruptcy: The Opportunity to Fail

I came across a great post today that I figured I would share with you. After my recent business failure with Glacier Bay DVD I've struggled with what direction to take for my career. Should I start another business? Should I just get a job? Well, I still haven't made my decision; mostly because after 400 resumes sent out I've yet to get an interview. I've always said being an entrepreneur my whole life makes me highly unemployable.

This article points out that failure is not a negative but can often be a catalyst to great success, so with my hope renewed I press on looking for the right opportunity. A job certainly would make my family happy though.

Netflix is your personal movie service. Only 4.99 a month. NO LATE FEES. Try it for FREE!

No comments: